Fwd: Kubuntu Membership Application Meeting

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:45:25 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 9:28 AM, José Manuel Santamaría
<panfaust at gmail.com> wrote:
> El Viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015 20:41:45 Aaron Honeycutt escribió:
>> Make a doodle with the dates Nov 9-13 or so since that:
>> A. Will give us time to pick a timeslot
>> B. Be after the UOS next week
>>
>> And link it in your next email.
>
> Ok, if nobody complains about this, I will overwrite this night the current
> poll, and the starting date will be November 9 (as you suggested) and the
> ending date will be November 22.
>
> Any other comments/suggestions?

Very good idea. We're all busy people and I've been slow at answering
email. But I very much want as many of us as can, to participate in
UOS and put our best public face forward, AND to have this membership
meeting.

Thanks for taking the trouble to re-do this, Santa.

Best,

Valorie