Each toolchain with their file

Maximiliano Curia maxy at debian.org
Thu Oct 29 11:39:27 UTC 2015

¡Hola Aleix!

El 2015-10-28 a las 16:33 +0100, Aleix Pol escribió:
> Because these tools are never called as such, just triggered by the
> toolchain when compiling other projects.

Ok, right now, I think that the best option is to install the cmake files of
Multiarch: foreing packages in a non arch specific path, this should allow use
cases like using the x32 binaries even in foreign packages in an amd64 system,
as well as cross compiling.

Otherwise you'll need to tweak the cmake module path (granted this is only a
minor anoyance if you are cross compilling/porting a desktop environment to a
phone).

I would like to hear some feedback about this approach anyway.

The plan would be to tag the packages that contain only dev tools (that
produce an arch independant output) as Multi-Arch: foreign packages, the tools
can be installed anywhere, but the cmake files that contain full path of the
tools would need to be installed in a non arch dependant path.

Happy hacking,
--
“Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are–by