kde test fail in 16.04

Maximiliano Curia maxy at debian.org
Wed Oct 28 09:11:15 UTC 2015

¡Hola Harald!

El 2015-10-28 a las 09:53 +0100, Harald Sitter escribió:
> <pitti> sitter, Riddell: several KDE tests now fail with "FAIL stderr:
> cc1: warning: command line option ‘-std=c++11’ is valid for C++/ObjC++
> but not for C"; e. g. kio, plasma-workspace, kcoreaddons
> <pitti> these could be quiesced with "allow-stderr", but presumably
> this should be fixed more properly?

> Would be good if someone could take a look. If you have question I am
> sure pitti can help.

The fixes for that are committed in the Debian branch.

The script I've used for this is: {{{1
 #!/bin/sh
 set -e

 if ! [ -f debian/tests/control ]; then
     exit 0
 fi

 tmp=$(mktemp)
 awk '{
     line=$0
 }
 /^\s*Tests:\s*acc$/ {
     acc=1
 }
 acc && /^\s*Restrictions:/ {
     line=$0 " allow-stderr"
     acc=0
 }
 acc && /^$/ {
     line="Restrictions: allow-stderr\n"
     acc=0
 }
 {
     print line
 }
 END {
     if (acc)
         print "Restrictions: allow-stderr";
 }' debian/tests/control > $tmp

 cp $tmp debian/tests/control
 rm $tmp
}}}

Happy hacking,
--
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to
understand the simplicity."