Standing down as release manager

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Mon Oct 26 09:57:35 UTC 2015

On 26/10/15 17:56, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 1:55 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
>> With 15.10 successfully released I'm standing down as release manager
>> of Kubuntu.

Thank you for all your work Jonathan. Looking forward to seeing your
upstream KDE contributions.

Thanks to a solid *buntu base and a lot of effort from a lot of people,
particularly from Jonathan, I think that the 15.10 release has got to a
level where it's 8/10 near perfect and it would be such a shame to see
what is probably the most popular, almost reference, KDE distro fall
apart.

> We want to continue to provide friendly computing around the world.

So where is the best place to stay in touch with what's happening with
the future direction of Kubuntu?