Standing down as release manager

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 23 23:37:51 UTC 2015

Jonathan,

sorry to hear this. You have been a tremendous asset to open source and
someone I am proud to have met. I am sorry that this had to go down this
way, however, I must agree with you that there have been decisions made
that were not very well thought through and could only end in a schism.
When I raised those concerns, I was publicly insulted. Therefore, I
understand
that you have no choice but the one you describe,

I wish you all the best for the good work you are continuing to do in
open source,
and hope we will cross paths again some day in the future.

Thanks for all the things you have done for our community.

In Friendship,

Ralph

--
txwikinger