Community Funding Report

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Fri May 22 06:25:10 UTC 2015

Charles Profitt <ubuntu at cprofitt.com> wrote:The quarter four report is now complete. Michael Hall just shared these
with me. A lot more spending in quarter four.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NkXhrylqgXkMOc1_77p58jj8ZCfeC58dnIDcUNp8BpA/

Hello Folks

I am sorry, but the entry for me ( Rick Timmis ) in this document is incorrect.

Whilst I did fill out the form for community funding. I never heard anything back, and no money was passed to me.

Due to a family bereavement, I had to pull out of FOSDEM, and although I had paid for travel etc.... I wrote that down as just bad luck, so I did not pursue my request for the funding reimbursement.

Sorry its a bit complicated, to explain

Thank you
Rick Timmis