Kubuntu Council Elections 2015 - Nominations Closed

R.P. Charbonneau etriaph at gmail.com
Tue May 12 06:10:52 UTC 2015

The nomination period for the Kubuntu Council Elections 2015 has now closed.  The nominees I have recorded are:

Rohan Garg
Aaron Honeycutt
Philip Muškovac
Valorie Zimmerman

Since there are four nominees for three seats the election will proceed.   If somehow you thought you were nominated and you aren't on this list, contact me immediately.

I will begin creating the ballots today and they should be available before end of day, 2015-05-12.  In order to be eligible to vote, you must be a current Kubuntu member and receive a ballot via CIVS.  In order to receive a ballot, we need an email address.  If you have a public email address in your Launchpad profile, you need take no action.  I will collect them from there.  If you do not have one, you will not get a ballot unless you provide me with an email address.  You can contact me directly either via email or IRC within the next 24 hours to provide me with your email address to ensure that you receive a ballot.

Best of luck to all the candidates!