git repos: partial history rewrite

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Tue Mar 10 10:49:47 UTC 2015

Because I can't read I screwed up some of the application repos
yesterday with a bogus merge of kubuntu_unstable into the
kubuntu_vivid_archive branch.

To avoid insanely mad merge and revert piles I decide to do a partial
history rewrite.

WHEN USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REPOS, RUN `git pull --rebase` FIRST
on both kubuntu_vivid_archive and kubuntu_unstable (assuming you have
latter checked out).

For the new applications release they also will want uploads as they
most definitely will not build with the original upload.

blinken
bomber
bovo
filelight
granatier
kapman
katomic
kblackbox
kblocks
kbounce
kbreakout
kbruch
kcalc
kcharselect
kcron
kdiamond
kfourinline
kgeography
killbots
kjumpingcube
klettres
klines
kmines
kmplot
knetwalk
kollision
kompare
kpat
kruler
kshisen
ksquares
kstars
kteatime
ktimer
kturtle
kwordquiz
lokalize
rocs
step

Additionally the following repositories might see a rewrite later
today (they have a slightly more complicated history):
kalgebra
kate
analitza
parley
libkeduvocdocument
khangman
print-manager
konsole

The following repositories should be fine with unstable being merged
as there was not impactful delta:
analitza
kanagram
kapptemplate