Fwd: kubuntu_stable merge oh my...

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Mar 9 13:51:41 UTC 2015

  I tried to run applications 14.12.3 tonight and per Jonathans suggestion
 add a merge kubuntu_stable merge into the initial upload script. THis
 obviously blew up in my face as most of these apps do not have a
 kubuntu_stable branch (my guess is only the kf5 ports?) anyway, I was to
 attempt a bashy scripty thing to accomplish said task until I failed to
 find any list any where of apps that have this branch, nor could I find
 a friendly branch view of git for kde-applications. So with my limited
 time I had to give up. I am more than happy to try again if it does not
 involve manually cloning each job to view the branches with git gui or
 some crazy time consuming process lol. Sorry my kde jenkins in the
 middle of going live right now.

 Cheers,

 Scarlett