Docs for 15.04!

Aaron Honeycutt aaronhoneycutt at outlook.com
Sat Mar 7 06:24:05 UTC 2015

Hello all! After a deep long sleep the Docs are coming in swinging! With the
release of Plasma 5 for Kubuntu 15.04 the Docs are way out of date. I've been
updating the userbase.kde.org/Kubuntu pages with new pretty screenshots and
I believe have gotten the Basic page up to par. I would like anyone with some
free time to review that page and look for errors and suggestions. Of course
you can check out our process on the Docs Trello Board here:
https://trello.com/b/dePxmj8X/15-04-docs

Thanks everyone!