CIing applications 15.04

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Tue Mar 3 14:17:23 UTC 2015

Update...
Pretty much all things that started integrating since yesterday are
marked unstable because lintian is not happy, so if someone fancies
fixing those -> http://kci.pangea.pub/ [missing manpages now have a
global override because I got tired of it, so if there only is a
missing manpage warning leave me a note to tirgger a new build]
Also new required pieces popped up libkdegames and libkmahjongg. They
are still needed by kdelibs4 apps as well, so there are two new repos
with a 4 suffix, those are supposed to be uploaded to be used by the
kdelibs4 apps while the unsuffixed sources are moving forward to kf5.

# Integrating
kdenlive
kcalc
kcharselect