Digital Ocean droplet

Paweł Abramowicz pawelabrams at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:18:35 UTC 2015

Digital Ocean has quite a good referral program even without the additional
negotiations. Every person referred gains 10$ in initial credit, and if
they spend more than 25$, referring account gets another 25$. 3-5 referrals
a year would cover the server expenses, although it's a delayed payment (it
takes 4-7 months to use up 35$ of credit).

wt., 30 cze 2015, 08:33 Rick.Timmis użytkownik <Rick.Timmis at abazander.com>