[kubuntu-devel] [Merge request] kubuntu-automation and source package names

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 05:46:16 UTC 2015

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org>
> On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 09:03:10PM +0200, José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:
[snip]
> > * plasma-package-names - Don't ask for baloo version, print error message
> > if the number of arguments is wrong
>
> why not?

Because doing that means having more code in the script and because not asking
for the baloo version makes the script easier to use in my opinion; this way
we don't have to find out the baloo version, which, unlike the general plasma
version, is more prone to be forgotten.

Also note that the way the script is done now, if you type this arguments
"5.3.1 2" (wrong baloo version) baloo and some other packages are silently
discarded from the list, and this isn't something desirable in my book.

Allright, they aren't huge problems, but I still think it's better with the
patch.

> > * kdeapplications-package-names - Don't ask for kdepim version
>
> why not?

Same as above.