[Merge request] [kf 5.11 for wily part 1] Patches needed to build source packages sucessfully

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:49:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

when you start to package 5.11 for wily you will need to do some changes
before anything to make sure the source packages can be built with
dpkg-buildpackage -S

I'm attaching the needed changes as git-format-patch generated patches,
without changelog entries to avoid conflicts; I suggest the following changelog
entries:

* kxmlrpcclient - "Delete 0001-add-LGPL-file.patch, applied upstream"

* ktextwidgets - "Delete Add-missing-license-file-COPYING.LGPL-2.patch. applied
upstream."

* kwindowsystem - "Disable test_depends_on_stack_pointer"

About kwindowsystem: the reson why I disabled the patch instead of removing it
is that the patch can be refreshed, however it seems to me that this patch was
included to avoid tests failures, however, I ran the package's autopkgtest
with "adt-run" and I didn't notice any difference on the offending test; it
fails in both cases apparently with the same output. I can give you the logs
if you are interested.