Kubuntu PPA tidy

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Jun 9 00:58:01 UTC 2015

I'd like to tidy the PPAs as they're getting messy

I proposed to delete:
Kubuntu Next [obsolete]
Kubuntu Next Backports [obsolete]
Kubuntu Next Stage 1 (DON'T USE) [needs a better name]
Kubuntu Next Stage 2 (DON'T USE) [needs a better name]
Kubuntu Next Stage 0 (DON'T USE) [needs a better name]
Kubuntu Package Staging (DON'T USE) [needs a better name]
Kubuntu 14.10 - Bluez 5 Backports [obsolete?]
Kubuntu 14.10 - Qt 5.4 backports [obsolete?]

I propose to keep:
Kubuntu Backports
Kubuntu Beta Backports
Kubuntu Experimental
Kubuntu Updates

I propose to create:
-Kubuntu Stage Frameworks-
-Kubuntu Stage Plasma
-Kubuntu Stage Apps
-Kubuntu Stage Misc

these would replace the deleted stage PPAs but with nicer names.  I'd
ask wgrant to bump them up to 10GB and make sure the old ones are
unused before deleting them.

Thoughts?

Jonathan