[Merge request] Fix libkdcraw FTBFS for kubuntu_wily_archive

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:02:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

current libkdcraw from kubuntu_wily_archive doesn't build because of latest libraw.
This is an upstream isue and is already fixed in KDE's git.

I have pushed the proposed change to this repository:
https://gitlab.com/siduction-kde-applications/libkdcraw

in the kubuntu_vivid_backports_tmp branch:
https://gitlab.com/siduction-kde-applications/libkdcraw/commits/kubuntu_wily_archive_tmp

Also I'm attaching the patch retrieved with git format-patch.