Web Site Hosting

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Fri Jun 5 06:29:13 UTC 2015

Hello all

I am afraid my company decided that they wouldn't be able to provide hosting, admin etc...
The reason for this is because they are in the process of migrating between providers.

However, as I mentioned in an earlier response to the post of a potential hosting offer from Digital Ocean. I am happy to personally share responsibilty for sysadmin and support of a donated server

I would also be happy to install it as a lamp server, secure it and document the configuration.

If there are some others, personally I think 3 admins would give us perfect redundancy, that would help work with me then I think this would work.

Thanks.
Rick

Sent from my Dragon 32