New site hosting

Paweł Abramowicz pawelabrams at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:53:40 UTC 2015

DigitalOcean is a VPS provider, though, so in case of no sysadmin on the
team, you'd need to ask one of the other teams'.

I can help with management, especially if the site is based on an
Ubuntu/PHP/MySQL-or-Postgre setup; I host 6 of my websites on DigitalOcean
and have some experience in dealing with their servers.