Agenda for Kubuntu Day at Akademy

Aaron Honeycutt honeycuttaaron3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:43:07 UTC 2015

Fair warning I might go to the VDG BoF over Kubuntu's one (no bias) I just
feel like I'm being pulled into that for some reason.
I also would like to work more on the High Contrast color scheme for Plasma
5 and brainstorming with the VDG in general really,

Here are some possible topics
- Leadership structure for our future project
- As a KDE Project are we still going to host the Docs on the current
userbase or move it to our own site with the wiki intact (I started a
little talk with someone from KDE Wiki about a script or something to move
the userbase stuff over to the github (I might move that to kdegit or
something more open as valorie said)
- I'd liked for some more brainstorming for the KDE Neon logo and possible
wordmark (oxygen/breeze of course)