[Merge request] Batch of patches for KDE Frameworks with GCC 5

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 22:22:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have been working this weekend on a set of patches for KDE Frameworks 5.12
built with GCC 5; I made all the packages in kubuntu_vivid_archive buildable with
GCC 5, status page temporarily available here:
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/kdenext_buildstatus_ubuntu-exp/ubuntu-exp_status_kf5.html
(doing the last rebuild, it will be fnished tomorrow)

Also, in order to improve the "mergeability" with debian, I have rebuilt all of
them again with GCC 4, status page temporarily available here:
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/kdenext_buildstatus_ubuntu-exp2/ubuntu-exp2_status_kf5.html
(doing the last rebuild, it will be finished tomorrow)

And the most important part, the set of patches is available here:
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/kubuntu_patches/frameworks-5.12/

Note that I have fixed at the same time some small issues, not just the GCC 5
failures.