debian merging disabled

Scarlett Clark sgclark at kubuntu.org
Thu Jul 2 13:54:16 UTC 2015

On Thursday, July 02, 2015 07:27:49 AM Harald Sitter wrote:
> as apparently people don't give a flip about resolving merge conflicts
> with debian, I am disabling automatic merging of debian's master
> branch again. i.e. if you want to merge with debian you can do it by
> hand moving forward.
> http://i.imgur.com/JQ5G11i.jpg
>
> when I enabled this feature I was very clear about me not wanting to
> be the person to keep this crap going single handedly. lo and behold I
> ended up doing it anyway because the broken merges are interfering
> with my work...
>
> #pissedoff

I don't understand how I can possibly be breaking things when in the last
month the only thing I have worked on is trusty and utopic backports which
are totally outside the CI. If I am truly breaking things in my sleep let me
know and I am willing to fix them. I have been asking in IRC but you are not
there. Apologies if I pissed you off, that is not my intention.
Scarlett