testers needed for alpha 2

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 22:54:51 UTC 2015

Not sure where to ask this, and If I'm wrong, by all means you may let me
know about it.

I'm still getting this, any suggestions? wants to remove kde-workspace
etc....

sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Calculating upgrade... The following packages were automatically installed
> and are no longer required:
>   konsole4-kpart libavdevice53 libavfilter2 libfam0 libkdecorations5
> libkf5solid-bin libkscreen1 libllvm3.3 libmagickcore5 libmagickcore5-extra
> libmagickwand5 libmbim-glib0
>   libmirclient8driver-mesa libmircommon2 libokularcore5 libpoppler46
> libprotobuf8 linux-image-extra-3.16.0-23-generic
> Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
> Done
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>   kde-window-manager kde-workspace kde-workspace-bin kde-workspace-data
> kdegames-data klipper kubuntu-desktop libical1 libkactivities-bin
> libkdegames6 libkf5networkmanagerqt5
>   libmarblewidget19

My sources

# deb cdrom:[Kubuntu 13.10 _Saucy Salamander_ - Alpha amd64 (20130521)]/
> trusty main multiverse restricted universe

> # See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade to

# newer versions of the distribution.

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid main restricted

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid main restricted

> ## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the

## distribution.

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-updates main restricted

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-updates main restricted

> ## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu

## team. Also, please note that software in universe WILL NOT receive any

## review or updates from the Ubuntu security team.

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid universe

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid universe

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-updates universe

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-updates universe

> ## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
> Ubuntu

## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to

## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in

## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu

## security team.

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid multiverse

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid multiverse

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-updates multiverse

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-updates multiverse

> ## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as

## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it includes

## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful features.

## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any review

## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-backports main restricted

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-backports main restricted

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-security main restricted

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-security universe

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-security universe

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-security multiverse

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-security multiverse

> ## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's

## 'partner' repository.

## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by Canonical and the

## respective vendors as a service to Ubuntu users.

deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu vivid partner

deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu vivid partner

> ## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by third-party

## developers who want to ship their latest software.

# deb http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid main

# deb-src http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid main

# deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu vivid-proposed universe restricted

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 6:25 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:

> Please test the install and upgrade
>
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/329/builds
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VividUpgrades/Kubuntu
>
> Jonathan

*Admin, My Summerfield Farmmysummerfieldfarm.com
<http://mysummerfieldfarm.com/>admin at mysymmerfieldfarm.com
<admin at mysymmerfieldfarm.com>*

Admin, North Greene High School Band
nghsband.com <http://wwwnghsband.com/>
admin at nghsband.com

Admin, Friends of Davy Crockett Birthplace State Park
crockettfriends.com
admin at crockettfriends.com

*Admin, Historic Threadshistoricthreads.com
<http://historicthreads.com>admin at historicthreads.com
<admin at historicthreads.com>Admin, Trombley
Constructiontrombleyconstruction.com
<http://trombleyconstruction.com>admin at trombleyconstruction.com