Kubuntu / Ubuntu membership application

Rick Timmis rick.timmis at abazander.com
Mon Jan 12 22:08:24 UTC 2015

Dear fellow Kubuntu community members and council

Thank you to those
that responded to my Poll request, and it seems that the best time is 22:00
UTC and I would there for like to propose that
we hold my Membership
Application meeting this Wednesday 14th January 2015 at 22:00 on Freenode
IRC #kubuntu-devel

Details of my Kubuntu involvement can be found on my
launchpad account

https://launchpad.net/~rick-timmis [1]

My prepared
Wiki page can be found here :

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RickTimmis [2]

My
Thanks go to Scarlett Clark, and Valorie Zimmerman for their very nice
testimonials, thank you

I look forward to answering any questions you
have, and hope that you will consider me a worthy candidate for Kubuntu /
Ubuntu membership

Regards and Best Wishes --

Rick Timmis

My