Kubuntu Website Sprint

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:22:30 UTC 2015

În ziua de Joi 26 Feb 2015, la 01:25:31, Valorie Zimmerman a scris:
> I love the top of http://kubwp.kubuntu.co.uk/ even on my phone.
> The bottom of the page has some serious problems.
The bottom needs new images. We need a new designer, so I've talked with a friend from work and he offered to help us out.
We also need a redesign of the header. My idea is to have a new one for every release.

> PS: how did jitsi work for you?
Awesome, as usual. They only miss an option to choose which camera, and which microphone to use.

*Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN*
GeekAliens.com[1] [2]
Kubuntu România[3]

--------