kubuntu.org and project participation

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:54:11 UTC 2015

Hello,

Yes the website is maintained, we just didn't write any news since then. But Good point, we should focus more on writing the news on the website, not just social media.
There's also teh Kubutnu Wire, which has more activity. There's a task to integrate that with our current site. You could help with that if you want.

Regarding packages, ask Scarlett or Philip for tasks.

Regards,
*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[1]
Kubuntu Romania Representative[2]
_Kubuntu Council Member_

În ziua de Tuesday 08 December 2015, la 09:10:48, Scarlett Clark a scris: