kubuntu.org and project participation

Paulo Dias paulo.miguel.dias at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:39:13 UTC 2015

hello, how is everyone/

I would like to know if there is any problem with kubuntu.org since ridell
left? The last new news on the site is exactly is demise from the project,
and nothing else was written since then.

if you guys want, i can take care of the site, since its a low news site
and i have some time to spare.

Also, do you still need volunteers for sporadically maintaining packages? I
contributed in the past, and right now im the maintainer of the padoka ppa
and others. I could help building/fixing part of the stack (time permiting).

best regards

| Paulo Dias
| paulo.miguel.dias at gmail.com

*Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis.*