Calling testers for Kubuntu Settings

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 04:57:30 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Aaron Honeycutt
<honeycuttaaron3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Yes, apt-add-repository ppa:aaronhoneycutt/muon-discover
> 2. Wily only
>
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:40 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
> <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 8:10 PM, Aaron Honeycutt
>> <honeycuttaaron3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hey all during Akademy Jon and I packaged kubuntu-settings removing some
>> > unused settings and fixing up Muon Discover with nice slideshows for
>> > great
>> > applications for common tasks. I would love for everyone to test the
>> > package[1]. Just open up Muon Discover and see if you have slides for
>> > Digikam, Marble, VLC. If so then great if not please do let us know!
>> >
>> > Have a great weekend!
>> >
>> > [1] https://launchpad.net/~aaronhoneycutt/+archive/ubuntu/muon-discover
>>
>> Is this a PPA? If so, how does the sudo apt-add-repository command read?
>>
>> Is this for 15.10 only, or also Vivid?
>>
>> Valorie

I did the above, updated && full-upgraded, installed Muon Discover,
and successfully installed and uninstalled some stuff. I really like
the new slideshow.

I was unable to read all the reviews of Kpat, which I tried to review.
My review didn't show up; and the 29 that were supposed to be there
were really about 10 reviews, repeated a few times.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez