[Merge request] patches for applications 15.04

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 15:26:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

I made a set of patches for kde applications 15.04; while I'm aware that you
are going to move on to 15.08 soon, I still think some of these patches (if
not all of them) will be useful to make the update to 15.08 easier, so please
consider to apply them before updating everything to 15.08

P.S. I haven't included patches for kdepim, kdepim-runtime and kdepimlibs yet,
since I'm not completely sure the patches would be useful, given that kdepim
is moving to kf5 starting .with 15.08.