Fwd: Your membership in kubuntu-bugs is about to expire

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Sun Apr 12 09:24:08 UTC 2015

Hi

I Keep getting these, but when I follow the link to renew it says the page doesn't exist.
I Can't see how to stop it expiring my membership, which I do NOT want it to do.

Am I doing something silly ?

Rick

Sent from my Dragon 32

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Your membership in kubuntu-bugs is about to expire
From: Kubuntu Bugs <noreply at launchpad.net>
To: Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
CC:

Hello Rick Timmis,

On 2015-04-14, 3 days from now, your membership
in the Kubuntu Bugs (kubuntu-bugs) Launchpad team
is due to expire.
<https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-bugs>

If you want, you can renew this membership at
<https://launchpad.net/~rick-timmis/+expiringmembership/kubuntu-bugs>

If your membership does expire, we'll send you one more message to let
you know it's happened.

Thanks for using Launchpad!