Kubuntu Frameworks Packaging now in Git

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 25 11:02:25 UTC 2014

(kubuntu only)

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
> I've put all the Kubuntu frameworks packaging into alioth git now
>
>  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/?q=pkg-kde%2Fframeworks
>
> I still need to update pkg-kde-tools which has enough Kubuntu specific
> bits to merit a Kubuntu branch.  And Plasma packages are next to be
> imported.  Changelogs are just the Kubuntu one next and I hope to work
> with someone from Debian to work out what needs done to keep them all
> manageable.

<3 Thanks Jonathan <3

Everyone, if you have not yet gotten your debian git account, please
do so now, also see my previous mail "devs get yourself a debian git
account".

Moving forward we'll need to figure out how we need and want to branch
things, still pending discussion on that. Until someone gets around to
cleaning up the changelogs I think it best to simply throw everything
into master.

I'll try to mass delete the relevant next branches tomorrow (or monday
at the latest) as to avoid confusion.

Unstable CI branches continue to be in bzr at least until we figure
out the branching situation (as a side effect automerging will be
broken, so whoever gets to fix CI probably will have the pleasure of
doing a git->bzr merge ;)).

Please make sure your git is correctly set up, in particular email [1]
(also see the aforementioned previous mail for nifty url alias magic).

[1] https://help.github.com/articles/setting-your-email-in-git

HS