devs get yourself a debian git account

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Sep 17 09:08:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 5:22 PM, Harald Sitter <apachelogger at ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> to prepare for the upcoming shared repo attempt with debian please get
> yourself prepared and familiarize yourself with git
>
> - subscribe to debian-qt-kde mailing list

Is there a link to that somewhere? I bet if we could get the links this
would happen faster, as devs are notoriously lazy when it comes to search
for things...

Anyway, here is the link to subscribe:)

https://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/

I take it that this also concerns non-packagers who help with testing. Am I
right that only packagers need to get an account?

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org