Ktorrent Status/Replacement

Michał Zając michal.zajac+kubuntu-devel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:20:38 UTC 2014

If we are to switch to anything then my vote goes to qBittorrent. I have
used it extensively for a year, while I find it a little bit more limited
than KTorrent it is then only viable option in my opinion. Using
transmission felt like a step backward. If needed I can perform a more
detailed comparison.