[Merge] lp:~mitya57/kubuntu-packaging/qtwebkit-lp1134745 into lp:~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/qtwebkit-opensource-src_510

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at canonical.com
Thu Mar 20 12:16:56 UTC 2014

Review: Approve

Looking further, the .prl widgets file is however fixed and the lp:~timo-jyrinki/+junk/testwebkit test case works unlike without this.

I've also tested there are no regressions on device, and at least the Ubuntu Touch reverse dependencies seem to compile ok.

So, I think this is ok, but I'd like to have a 2nd ack too.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mitya57/kubuntu-packaging/qtwebkit-lp1134745/+merge/211692
Your team Kubuntu Packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mitya57/kubuntu-packaging/qtwebkit-lp1134745 into lp:~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/qtwebkit-opensource-src_510.