Foreign Characters in 14.04

Neil Oosthuizen nlsthzn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 07:07:05 UTC 2014

Good day,

I was requested by Valerie to send this message to this list as I am
currently experiencing a problem showing foreign characters in Kubuntu
14.04.  The install was done yesterday on the latest available daily
image and all available updates have run.

To show what I see I include a screen shot showing the issue in
Clementine music player and the Play Now widget -
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13877196/snapshot1.png

Please advise what other information you might need from me (and if it
is needed from the terminal just add the commands too as I am just a
humble user and not always that clued up with the workings of Linux)

Regards
Neil