User docs for 14.04

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 09:13:02 UTC 2014

Volkan, I'm terribly sorry. I had no idea that this old page was
included. I feel awful that we didn't find this until now. It should
have never been transferred.

Are you coming to Akademy? I would like to apologize in person, and
maybe share a drink or meal with you there.

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez