colord-kde

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 7 14:32:09 UTC 2014

bonjour,

for a while now I have been thinking about dropping colord-kde (and
thereby colord) from the ISO as its use cases are very specific and
probably not affecting the majority of users.

the only thing blocking this was the fact that discover is currently
unable to list kcms, so if you search for color correction right now
you won't get a result. luckily we can work around that.

so my question is: if we make colord-kde show up in discover, does
anyone have objectsion to removing it from the ISO?

HS