iso content review #2 report

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Wed Mar 5 12:14:49 UTC 2014

I will not offer a +-1 regarding Amarok (as I am currently not active in
Kubuntu), but I, as a casual user, do find Juk to be a better - a more
"just play it" oriented, less cluttered - option if I just want to listen
to the music I have on my computer. Amarok is ok, but it also is quite
formidable in that regard. I do appreciate Amarok's MTP support, though,
that is the reason I still use it.

Donatas Glodenis