social media foo

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Jun 13 18:50:55 UTC 2014

The nice people down the corridor for me have set me up with an account on their social media management wheejum (technical term) that can manage several accounts in one place.  http://kubuntu.soda.sh/

So I've set it up to go to the twitter account https://twitter.com/kubuntu and set up a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kubuntu.org

Hopefully I've set it up so any news posted to the website or kubuntu wire goes out on twitter and facebook although I'm not convinced that's working yet.

Alas it can't post to Google+ because Google are evil and don't have any API to do so.

If you want an account on the sodash setup let me know and I'll ask them to add one for you.

Jonathan