Assistance

Robert Charbonneau etriaph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:50:55 UTC 2014

Hey Ovidiu,

I got swamped with a contract (400 hours of work in 4 weeks) but had some
ideas regarding the teams page.  I'm going to try to locate the HTML/CSS I
was working on, my workspace is a little jumbled around here with
everything I've been doing.

I didn't forget about Kubuntu, I just need to be able to sleep now and
again.  :D