Kubuntu Council Elections 2014 - Nominations Closed

Rohan Garg rohangarg at kubuntu.org
Mon Jun 2 10:58:37 UTC 2014

No additional nominees appeared after my second call and the nomination period
has now closed.  The nominees I have recorded are:

Scott Kitterman
Jonathan Riddell
Myriam Schweingruber
Arthur Schiwon

They are all eligible.  If somehow you thought you were nominated and you
aren't on this list, contact me immediately.  Since there are four nominees
for three seats, there will be an election.

I will start working on ballot preparation today and send it out in the evening.
In order to be eligible to vote, you must be a current Kubuntu member and
receive a ballot via CIVS.  In order to receive a ballot, we need an email
address.  If you have a public email address in your Launchpad profile, you
need take no action.  I will collect them from there.  If you do not have one,
you will not get a ballot unless you provide me with an email address.
You can contact me directly either via email or IRC.

Assuming no foul-ups in preparation, ballots will go out by today evening
and voting will be open until the end (UTC) of June 15th.

Best of luck to all the candidates and if you have anything more to
communicate about your candidacy, now's the time ...

Cheers
Rohan Garg