pagedown

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Jul 23 13:21:34 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 11:03:34AM +0200, Harald Sitter wrote:
> so, this new sort-and-wrap stuff we are using... it's making me
> incredibly pissed off for three reasons

I quite like it, I find it makes things much more readable and predictable.

Many of the plasma 5 packages were packaged before I added lots of
extra deps to the kf5 -dev packages.  Now all KF5 -dev packages should
themselves depend on any frameworks their cmake files say they
require.  So many of the build-deps from plasma 5 can probably be
removed.

Jonathan