[Merge] lp:~bzoltan/kubuntu-packaging/Revert_the_Support-RFC2822Date-date-format-similar-to-V8 into lp:~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/qtdeclarative-opensource-src

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at canonical.com
Mon Jul 7 07:28:16 UTC 2014

I've tested the test case still to fail on Ubuntu Qt 5.3.0 and Debian Qt 5.3.1, and I commented on the upstream bug report now. Meanwhile, since this breaks Shorts app among else I'll add the headers to Zoltan's patch linking correctly to the bug report and its merge proposal.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bzoltan/kubuntu-packaging/Revert_the_Support-RFC2822Date-date-format-similar-to-V8/+merge/225611
Your team Kubuntu Packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bzoltan/kubuntu-packaging/Revert_the_Support-RFC2822Date-date-format-similar-to-V8 into lp:~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/qtdeclarative-opensource-src.