[Merge] lp:~bzoltan/kubuntu-packaging/Revert_the_Support-RFC2822Date-date-format-similar-to-V8 into lp:~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/qtdeclarative-opensource-src

Zoltan Balogh zoltan.balogh at canonical.com
Mon Jul 7 05:22:31 UTC 2014

> I know nothing about the details, but just a drive-by comment on something I
> found confusing: I think you mean "reapply" rather than "revert" here.
> Reverting a patch would normally suggest removing it, while you're actually
> reintroducing it.

Correct. I meant reintroducing.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bzoltan/kubuntu-packaging/Revert_the_Support-RFC2822Date-date-format-similar-to-V8/+merge/225611
Your team Kubuntu Packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bzoltan/kubuntu-packaging/Revert_the_Support-RFC2822Date-date-format-similar-to-V8 into lp:~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/qtdeclarative-opensource-src.