[Merge] lp:~allanlesage/kubuntu-packaging/qtlocation-amend-test-enablement into lp:~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/qtlocation-opensource-src

Allan LeSage allan.lesage at canonical.com
Wed Jan 8 20:10:35 UTC 2014

Allan LeSage has proposed merging lp:~allanlesage/kubuntu-packaging/qtlocation-amend-test-enablement into lp:~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/qtlocation-opensource-src.

Requested reviews:
  Kubuntu Packagers (kubuntu-packagers)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~allanlesage/kubuntu-packaging/qtlocation-amend-test-enablement/+merge/200903

Sorry to make us do this again but a review of changes to qt3d made me want to clean up my earlier changes to qtlocation.

I'm aware that some tests were failing specifically on arm but I don't have an environment to reproduce those failures; I propose to try under this new method to see if there's improvement.

Also note that we're setting aside the coverage bit as we'll just apply the necessary changes during a Jenkins build.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~allanlesage/kubuntu-packaging/qtlocation-amend-test-enablement/+merge/200903
Your team Kubuntu Packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~allanlesage/kubuntu-packaging/qtlocation-amend-test-enablement into lp:~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/qtlocation-opensource-src.