LTS upgrade QA

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 13 13:17:24 UTC 2014

Lo,

I just realized that we completely forgot to accomodate for the fact
that we have another upgrade origin (i.e. the previous LTS 12.04) that
we need to test and ensue works.

Promptly fixed, we now have a new quality control milestone to do with
LTS upgrade testing. Each respectively before the 2 bug hunts [1].

Please note that there are two tests, one which actually is to ensure
that upgrades as we expect them to be done are working, and one is to
check what will happen if the one does an upgrade as users
unfortunately do way too often (for science!).

On a completely unrelated note if someone else would be willing to do
some of the stuff on the deadlines board I'd be more than happy... it
feels kind of silly when I create a card, then do the card and then
write a report on the results of what has been done, I really could
just do the stuff and send a report without having to mess with cards
and stuff :P

[1] https://trello.com/b/sdTmhD0H/14-04-deadlines-quality-control

HS