[kubuntu-devel] Trusty L10n Report #1

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Jan 9 11:33:57 UTC 2014

Hi Jonathan,

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 10:16:33AM +0100, Harald Sitter wrote:
>> * Documentation has no localization. I do really really hope there is
>> a solid plan for that by now. This is the only l10n issue that
>> actually can have sizable negative impact on someone's experience of
>> the product.
>
> Aaron how is the move to kde wiki getting on?
>
> Myriam any pointers on how Amarok then does the translations and export?

The wiki articles must be proofread and then marked for translation,
the Export is done with a script, but that you need to ask Yuri about,
I don't handle this.

On how to add pages to the translator queue: there are extensive help
pages in the KDE wikis about all this, would be a bit much to post it
to the mailing list, when everybody can have a look there on their own
:)

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org