amz downloader

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Feb 20 17:02:56 UTC 2014

Sadly it does indeed not work anymore as Amazon changed something on
their side. The other unfortunate thing is that the code on our side
is not maintained, and we might have to remove it if that doesn't
change in the near future :(

Jonathan: I have no idea how you managed to use it in Amarok recently,
as nothing is downloaded from Amazon anymore, they seem to have
abandoned the format for Linux, at least on the amarok.de site I don't
even get an amz file

Regards, Myriam