are we set for feature freeze?

Michael Stemle themanchicken at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 17:17:31 UTC 2014

Kubuntu-debug-installer is still being worked on, I'm not sure if it'll
make feature freeze. I spent four hours on build issues (learned a lot
about cmake though), so that didn't help.

I should have a better idea here soon, but most of the work is refactoring
after I got the libqapt 2.1.1 stuff done (some is still outstanding).
Kubuntu-debug-installer also depends on that libqapt 2.1.1 version which I
haven't been able to package yet.

If I get the code done in time I may bug someone else to help with
packaging, with an eye on helping me learn how to do it going forward.