kget .js files

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Thu Dec 4 13:54:58 UTC 2014

Right, these files are from MooTools. They include an (IMHO) proper
copyright header with source and license declaration [1].

Of course we could minify it during build process, but that would IMHO
add quite a lot of complexity (I don't know if there is any CMake
support for that).

Another solution would be to just deliver the non-compressed js files
since it is not a webinterface which needs to be blazing fast IMHO. But
keep in mind that most probably only the same version of MooTools will
work without any issues (though a complete update of MooTools would also
be nice, but must be tested well).

Btw, it would have been a nice question to ask people if they use the
web interface in the recent KGet survey [1]. ;)

Bye
urs

[1] "MooTools, <http://mootools.net>, My Object Oriented (JavaScript)
Tools. Copyright (c) 2006-2008 Valerio Proietti, <http://mad4milk.net>,