One more glitch on finishing the utopic Next upgrade

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 22:32:23 UTC 2014

http://paste.kde.org/ptxsvdknk has all the dirty details, but the
lines I think are the essence:

dpkg: error processing archive
/var/cache/apt/archives/qml-module-org-kde-runnermodel_5.1.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
(--unpack):
 trying to overwrite
'/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/qml/org/kde/runnermodel/qmldir', which
is also in package libkf5runner-bin 5.0.0-0ubuntu1~ubuntu14.10~ppa5

Which left me at the end of the process (sudo apt-get update && sudo
apt-get dist-upgrade):

/var/cache/apt/archives/qml-module-org-kde-runnermodel_5.1.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb

I didn't have time to wait for a solution in #kubuntu-devel, as this
is the weekend we cut wood for the winter up at our cabin in the
mountains. (No connectivity).

Be back Sunday; I hope a solution is proposed by then, although I
realize it is the weekend before Akademy. If not, this is a testing
laptop and it can wait until week after next.

All the best, and see you in Brno,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez